Re: Complex transformations using Jade

Subject: Re: Complex transformations using Jade
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Aug 1999 02:02:59 -0400
Paul Tyson <ptyso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I recently completed a fairly large style-sheet to do exactly this type
> of transformation--from a relatively flat structure (with mixed content,
> even) to a more hierarchical structure.  After 3 or 4 rewrites I hit
> upon some techniques that seem to work pretty well and might be
> applicable to similar transformations.
>
> I haven't documented it at all, but if you're in need of further
> examples I could put something together and make it available.

This sounds pretty interesting and generally applicatable.  Would you
mind posting it to the list?  Perhaps if it has a liberal enough
copyright someone could look thru it and see if we can't find general
functions which could be put in the Cookbook?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>