RE: About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs

Subject: RE: About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs
From: "joseph, Gershon" <Gershon_joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:01:40 +0300
If Avi or someone else can compile DSC 2.0 for Windows, I'll gladly try it
our and share my experience. I'm currently implementing several SGML
transformation projects using Omnimark, but I'm following the DSSSL options
closely...

Gershon Leib Joseph
DOCUMENTATION TECHNOLOGIES MANAGER
Comverse Network Systems