RE: Groves processing in OpenJade

Subject: RE: Groves processing in OpenJade
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:29:33 -0400
Hi Adam,

if there is a possibility that his grove engine could be interfaced with C
or C++ yes, this is possible. Also, the grove engine has to provide ways to
input nodes from a parser (if it includes a SGML parser its even better -
otherwise it is a lot of work for us to integrate it).

Thanx for the link, tell your friend that we can at least discuss with him
of ways we can cooperate and if possible have its engine interfaced with
OpenJade. We have nothing to loose to explore this avenue.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com