RE: Interesting problem

Subject: RE: Interesting problem
From: "Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor" <roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:25:02 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Didier PH Martin wrote:

> All solutions are good, but you are right, we need also solutions not based
> on the make "element". This is an OpenJade solution but not a standard DSSSL
> solution. Thanx Jeorg for your solution (but I am sure you have others in
> mind - just from your comment, I can sense that ;-)

If we don't use the make element construct then we would have to use the
DSSSL transformation language.  I'd expect the solution to be very similar
to the Jade solution, but I'm not aware of any implementations of the
transformation language that I could test a solution on.

--
Russell O'Connor                           roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>