Re: mode/with-mode

Subject: Re: mode/with-mode
From: Jon Haugsand <Jon.Haugsand@xxxxx>
Date: 24 Aug 1999 12:55:39 +0200
* Joerg Wittenberger
> While I don't quite understand how the provided example is supposed to
> work,

Bad example, I admit. What I _really_ try to do is, given an sgml file
like the following:

<section>
<option>
 <title>Example</title>
 <option-value>Yes</option-value>
 <option-value>No</option-value>
</option>
<option>
  <title>Level</title>
  <option-value>Easy</option-value>
  <option-value>Medium</option-value>
  <option-value>Advanced</option-value>
</option>

<paragraph option="level easy">
   text text
</paragraph>
<paragraph>
   text text
</paragraph>
<paragraph option="example yes">
  text text
</paragraph>
</section>

What I would like to do with this is to generate six files, one for
each combination of options such that whenever the attribute option in
a paragraph-tag is present, this node is only included where it
belongs. At the header of each file there is a menu so that you can
enter any of the other documents.

Any suggestion with the current (Open)Jade implementations?

--
Jon Haugsand
  Norwegian Computing Center, <http://www.nr.no/engelsk/>