Jade crash

Subject: Jade crash
From: "joseph, Gershon" <Gershon_joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:40:33 +0300
I have run Jade successfully to generate RTF from my own DSSSL stylesheet
and my own DTD, and yet when I run it on a DocBook document I created, using
Norm's stylesheets, Jade processes for a few seconds and then GPFs TWICE!
(The usual message that Jade performed an illegal action and will be shut
down) No error messages from Jade, nothing. I could not deduce anything from
the log file, which contains thousands of DTDDECL complaints (which is
normal) and two warnings that the graphics file was not found (which is
fine--they're not ready yet). I'm running Jade on Winoze95 with lots of
memory, CPU, and harddisk space.

I can't give any more info than this, I'm afraid. Has anyone else suffered
similar problems, or is it just me?

Gershon

Gershon Leib Joseph
DOCUMENTATION TECHNOLOGIES MANAGER