Re: RTF output in MS Office 2000

Subject: Re: RTF output in MS Office 2000
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:11:20 -0700
"Jakub Nosek" <nosek@xxxxxx> asked

Jakub Nosek> I use JADE for generating RTF output of our reports.
Jakub Nosek> It run and was displayed well in MS Office 95.
Jakub Nosek> I have upgraded to Office 2000 and I have got strange
Jakub Nosek> results.  E.g. I have got 14,5 cm (!!!) top-margin.
Jakub Nosek>
Jakub Nosek> Has got anyone else this problem with MS Word 2000 ?

I've been running into this problem with Windows 97 (i.e. the "rtf" output
option) for some time with a particular set of stylesheets.  In other
(simpler) style sheets, the problem does not happen.  I've been unable to
figure out why, but assumed it was something I was doing wrong in the
complex stylesheet.

	The rtf-95 backend format works fine with Word 95, so that's been my
workaround...

Mark