Re: Help with RTF Post-production Using PDF Distiller

Subject: Re: Help with RTF Post-production Using PDF Distiller
From: Guillaume Rouchy <rouchyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 14:14:23 +0100
Ken,

Excuse me to come into the discussion without bringing you any answer (I don't
know anything about PDFwriter an distiller) but another question. You say that
you use "DSSSL to produce PDF"... what engine do you have ? I would be very
interested to find DSSSL engine that can generate PDF from XML doc.

Thanks for your input

Guillaume