RE: Newbie

Subject: RE: Newbie
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:53:16 -0400
Hi Grafton,

Why not use OpenJade instead? The first step is to go to the OpenJade site
which contains a rich collection of resources. The link is:
http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL

For monitor display (i.e. HTML take a look at the article:

HTML-CSS Formatting objects (it uses the -t html option - this is HTML + CSS
output)
and HTML Sample (it uses Tony's Graham library - this is HTML output with
HTML formatting objects)

You've been simply at the wrong place. OpenJade is now the successor of
Jade. OpenJade is maintained by an international community of developers.
You did the right thing to call for help and tell the regular contributor to
give the OpenJade link the next time ;-)

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com