RE: Novice question : SGML -> HTML example

Subject: RE: Novice question : SGML -> HTML example
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:29:17 -0400
HI Jacques,

A bit of history. Jade is the creation of James Clark and James and some
other people worked on this application. Then James decided to no longer
support the aplication and gave it to the OpenJade team to support it. We
update regularly our home page. James didn't updated it since a long time.
OpenJade is a living organism and is evolving. Jade is an organism who
stopped its growth and is now in its stagnant phase. James didn't included a
link to OpenJade simply because he no longer maintain the jAde pages nor he
maintain the Jade code.

You do not need OpenJade to run the HTMLFo library but stay tuned, we'll
annonce in this list a new relase quite soon.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com