Re: langauges how?

Subject: Re: langauges how?
From: Holger Klawitter <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:37:52 +0200
Matthias Clasen wrote:

> It works fine for me with the current CVS version; I won't be
> able to test it with 1.3p1 before monday. The "aborted" indicates
> that openjade was terminated by running into a CANNOT_HAPPEN() in
> the code. Have you compiled openjade with -g ? A stack trace
> might tell us which CANNOT_HAPPEN() it ran into.

I didn't (but apparently I should - stay tuned :-), but it might
help to say, that the Abort disappears as soon as I replace
"string-ci=?" by "string=?". No need to say that this breaks other
parts of my application.

Regards,
	Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                                     +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx                             http://www.klawitter.de/