Producing HTML from DocBook, without HTML <head>

Subject: Producing HTML from DocBook, without HTML <head>
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:25:12 +0200

[I'm not sure dssslist is appropriate. There is apparently no list for the
Modular DocBook StyleSheets. Hit me on the head with a recent copy of the
DSSSL specification if I'm wrong.]

I would like to produce HTML from DocBook, using the DSSSL version of the
Modular DocBook StyleSheets.

But I don't wan't HTML HEAD or BODY or META. I just want "the HTML in between"
(whatever is between <BODY> and </BODY>) because the HTML will be integrated
into a <ulink url="http://www.engelschall.com/sw/wml/>WML</ulink> template, in
order to keep a consistent look of the pages (some coming from DocBook, some
not).

When customizing the Stylesheets, you can change some things about HTML, but
not this one. Or did I miss something?