Re: SOLUTION FOR : How can I add a new children in a node??

Subject: Re: SOLUTION FOR : How can I add a new children in a node??
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 23:09:59 -0500
Quoting Aleksandar Bakic <bakicale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > You could also write (process-children), or just (pc) if you define it:
> >
> >   (define (pc) (process-children))
> >
> > which is what I do.
>
> Sorry if I am a bit off the topic, but can't you define pc like in
> pure Scheme:
>
> (define pc process-children)
>
> ?

   Yes.  This would bind "pc" to the same procedure object that
"process-children" is bound to.  The other form would, theoretically,
bind "pc" to a new, zero-argument, procedure object which simply calls
the procedure to which "process-children" is bound at the time of the
definition.  I would think that a smart Scheme implementation would
render these two the same, but I'm not positive.

-Brandon :)