Re: SOLUTION FOR : How can I add a new children in a node??

Subject: Re: SOLUTION FOR : How can I add a new children in a node??
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:43:28 -0500
Quoting Frank A. Christoph <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> What Brandon wrote about "storing the definition environment" is true about
> lambda-calculus, but Scheme and DSSSL are not quite lambda-calculus.

   Actually, what I wrote came from the spec (8.3.1.4):
	A lambda expression evaluates to a procedure. The environment
	in effect when the lambda expression was evaluated is
	remembered as part of the procedure. When the procedure is
	later called with some actual arguments, the environment in
	which the lambda expression was evaluated shall be extended by
	binding the variables in the formal argument list to the
	corresponding actual argument values, and the body of the
	lambda expression shall be evaluated in the extended
	environment. The result of the body shall be returned as the
	result of the procedure call.
   Am I missing something?

-Brandon :)