Reporting Bugs in OpenJade (was: Re: Jade crashes on silly code)

Subject: Reporting Bugs in OpenJade (was: Re: Jade crashes on silly code)
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:47:09 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Jany Quintard wrote:

> (stylesheet, SGML file and DTD), test if I am able the get the crash and
> send it to you ASAP. I suppose it is better not to full up the list with
> attachmnts, so I will ship it directly to you.

Ofcourse this is ok. BTW, the best way to report bugs in OpenJade is by
sending mail to jade-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In general, try to make the bug reports as complete as possible, including
platform information, version of OpenJade, and a complete example to
reproduce the bug. The lesser effort we spend on trying to reproduce the
bug, the more time we can give to hunting it down. As you know, time is a
limited resource:-)

Best Regards,
/Peter Nilsson

--