Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?

Subject: Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?
From: Daniel Speck <dspeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:42:51 -0400
Mark,

In order to specify special characters you can use the DSSSL backslash
convention for naming the character, e.g., \quotation-mark;. You would use
this as in the following: (literal "\quotation-mark;").

I put together a list of the character names supported by Jade a while back by
scanning the Jade source. It is available at
ftp://ftp.bna.com/pub/dspeck/jade/charnames/ . There may be a few new
characters in OpenJade.

-dan

--
Daniel Speck
Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.               Voice: +1 202.452.6596