OpenJade

Subject: OpenJade
From: Michael Sobolev <mss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:45:33 +0400
Does anybody use OpenJade v1.3 on Windows NT platform?

I do not know whether the problem I have relates to Windows.  Well, if I just
replace the stuff that comes in jade distribution with the one from openjade
distribution, the process of creating HTML and RTF files from DocBook documents
using Modular Stylesheets fails.  I have sent a bug report (if it is a bug, of
course) to the address specified on OpenJade's site, but got no response so
far...  The process fails with a lot of messages like:

  openjade:f:/sgml/docbook/print/dbparam.dsl:536:2:E: quantity "." undefined

Does anybody have any hints?

Thanks,

--
Mike