Re: I don't know how....

Subject: Re: I don't know how....
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:28:09 +0200

> This is a good question, and I guess I'd like to know the answer too. The PI
> above is not in the prolog, right? But it appears before the document
> element, and the document-element property of an sgmldoc can only be an
> element, not a PI. So maybe what you have to do is something like this:

If it is before the document element, then its part of the prolog. The
start tag of the document element is what starts the document instance,
anything before it is in the prolog. Thus, you should be able to find
any such pi´s in the prolog property of the sgml-document node. I haven´t
tested this though.

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606