Problems with Vector.h

Subject: Problems with Vector.h
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:30:19 +0900
When compiling with VC++ 6.0 some files that use Jade 1.2.1, I often get a
syntax error that complains about an EOF at Vector.h, line 55. If I
recompile that file again immediately after, the problem disappears. I think
that this has to do with precompiled headers and the fact that there is some
funny stuff going on in Vector.h and NCVector.h that causes the file
Vector.h to actually get read in twice. Does anyone know how to fix this,
and why it happens when I am compiling my files against Jade, but not the
files in the Jade distribution themselves?

--FAC