Re: PDFJadeTeX Memory problems

Subject: Re: PDFJadeTeX Memory problems
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:31:46 +0100

> Matthias Clasen writes:
> >
> > No true.
>
> Jadetex on TeX-Live4 is version 2.5. Jadetex in openjade CVS is
> version 2.7. It has a set of changes related to a new control sequence
> issued by jade's startParagraph: HeadPar. I do not know who wrote
> this. Therefore openjade version 1.4devel (and version 1.3?) are
> incompatible with jadetex 2.5.
>
> Simon Pepping

Sorry. What I meant is that the OpenJade 1.3 TeXFOTBuilder is compatible with
the latest released version of jadetex, which is also the one included
in OpenJade 1.3. I overlooked the reference to jadetex 2.5

The ChangeLog entry for the changes is

        * dsssl/ChangeLog: forgotten file.

        * dsssl/unicode.sty, jade/TeXFOTBuilder.cxx, dsssl/jadetex.dtx,
        jade/TeXFOTBuilder_inst.m4, NEWS, dsssl/Makefile.jadetex
        (jade_1_2_1_branch): PDF bookmarks support for TeX backend/jadetex
        from Sebastian, who gives credit for the patches to J.-M. Kubek
        (kubek@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606