Re: <legalnotice>

Subject: Re: <legalnotice>
From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:38:57 +1100
Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Thursday 11 November 1999, at 1 h 58, the keyboard of Bek Oberin
> <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I need these to come out in small print for the HTML copy, what
>> needs to go in the stylesheet for this?
> If you use the DocBook Modular Stylesheets (remember SGML is just a
> format, There Is More Than One Way to translate SGML to something),

Agh, I forget.  It's so confusing!  Actually, I drew myself an
ASCII picture to figure out how all the bits fit together:

              SGML                 Some Text
               |                       |
               |                       |
               V                       V
            DocBook ----------> Marked Up Document <---> NGSGMLS (validation)
      (Markup rules *.dtd)             |

            Scheme                     |
               |                       |
               |                       |
               V                       V
           Stylesheets ------------> Jade
      (control look of output)         |
             (*.dsl)                   |

                          +------------+-------------+
                          |                          |
                          |                          |
                          V                          V
                     HTML Output                TeX Output

                                                pdfjadetex

                                                PDF Output

                                                  pdf2ps

                                              PostScript Output

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/