RE: openjade and DocBook: features and Unicode entity refs

Subject: RE: openjade and DocBook: features and Unicode entity refs
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:46:58 +0900
Forget it. My fault. I was severely confused. This works for me:

  SP_CHARSET_FIXED=YES openjade -t tex -c catalog -d driver.dsl xml.dcl \
    '<osfile encoding=xml>arrowlib.xml'

My only question (to the OpenJade maintainers) is how to get '-wxml' to
apply only to the source document and not the stylesheets.

--FAC