RE: openjade and DocBook: features and Unicode entity refs

Subject: RE: openjade and DocBook: features and Unicode entity refs
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:16:33 +0100 (CET)
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Frank A. Christoph wrote:

> My only question (to the OpenJade maintainers) is how to get '-wxml' to
> apply only to the source document and not the stylesheets.

As far as I can tell from the sources, this is not possible, since the
parsers for the style sheet and the document both use the same parser
options. In this case, however, the option (-wxml) only affects what
warnings yu'll get. So, you can first validate your document with "onsgmls
-wxml ...", then process it using "openjade ...".

BTW, the worst problem with implementing support for different parser
options would be to find command line flag letters for the two:-)

Regards,
/Peter Nilsson

> --FAC