RE: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets? (The DSSSList Digest V3 #223)

Subject: RE: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets? (The DSSSList Digest V3 #223)
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:28:52 -0800
[Mark Wroth] Some time ago, someone on this list commented (in response to a
question I asked) that they had built a version of Jade (or possibly some
DSSSL extensions) which allowed Jade to easily emit arbitrary TeX code (e.g.

	(make-environment 'document
	  (process-children))

would produce

	\begin{document}
	% contents of the children
	\end{document}

I never had a chance to follow up on this, but it would be an approach to
using the Babel functionality (and yes, I'd actually like to see this
functionality in the main development line).