Re: Jade, dsssl, ....

Subject: Re: Jade, dsssl, ....
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:09:55 +0100 (CET)
Hej Peter

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Peter Sognefur wrote:

.../...

> 1. How do I NOT show a element in the RTF file after the convertion. If I
> use "process children" in my dsssl style sheet, it automatically shows all
> the elements. But I don't want them all.....
This is not a direct answer, but have a look at Markus Rheinschs "visual
introduction to dsssl"
(http://heuss.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/www/mreinsch/home/index.html)
It's a good reading for a beginner who has already written some code.

Paul Prescod's and Daniel German's tutorials are good radings too :
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/dssslGerman.html
http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco/dsssl/tutorial.html

> 2. How do I get a Hyperlink to work in Word after the convertion. I've tried
> the flow object "link", but I must do something wrong when I use the
> characteristic "destination".
Here is a piece of code I use to build links from a toc :

(mode toc
.../...
  (make link
        destination: (with-mode #f (current-node-address))

     (make sequence (literal (xo-division-numid) " ")
                    (process-children-trim))
     )
.../...
)	;; end of mode toc

> 3. How do I get a picture to show in XML? And then thru Jade into RTF?
> Hmm...tricky...
What do you mean by "show in XML" ?

Have fun.
Jany.