Re: Needed: SPARC Solaris 2.6 Binary for JADE

Subject: Re: Needed: SPARC Solaris 2.6 Binary for JADE
From: Antoine PERIER <a_perier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:33:13 +0100
"G. Ken Holman" wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I'm on a project where I need Jade 1.2 for Solaris but I am not in a
> position to build one.
>
> Is there a source of pre-built binaries?
>
> Thanks!
> ........... Ken

Hi Ken,

I have jade 1.1 which is working on Solaris 2.5 (Sparc architecture). The
stylesheet you wrote for us is working fine with this version. Many
programs can work on both version of solaris (2.5 and 2.6) without
compilation. I can provide you with that version if you want to test that.

The person who was involved in the compilation is doing something else now
and I think you must find another source now. If someone answered you off
the mailing list please tell me. I am also interested to upgrade because we
plan to use 2.6 in the near future.

Regards,

Antoine

Cardinal systems