Re: Jade, dsssl, .... (RTF hackers, please read!)

Subject: Re: Jade, dsssl, .... (RTF hackers, please read!)
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:59:18 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Peter Sognefur wrote:

> Here is some of my code. I've tried to make the element "homepage" work as a
> hyperlink in the rtf file after the convertion in Jade. But I must do
> something wrong. I attatched the output rtf file to the mail. I get two

I guess that what you want is a link to an URL? What you are trying to use
is code to do internal links (for examples, links from the titles in a
table of contents to the place in the text where a chapter/section
starts). This is not the same thing.

Sadly, links to URLs are not supported. It is very bad that such a simple
feature is not there, so I'll take a look on this. However, you have to
wait some time for it.

What I need to implement this for the RTF backend is an RTF hakcer telling
me what to output for an URL hyperlink. Is there anybod out ther who can
do this, please?

Best Regards,
/Peter Nilsson
--