Re: problem with callouts in print styleshee

Subject: Re: problem with callouts in print styleshee
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:21:37 +0000 (GMT)
Matt Mozur writes:
 > works fine in HTML, but bombs out in PostScript.  I get
 > the following LaTeX error:
 >
 > Warning: Unknown character 10122, at 5752
 > Warning: Unknown character 10123, at 5884

these are

DINGBAT NEGATIVE CIRCLED SANS-SERIF DIGIT ONE
DINGBAT NEGATIVE CIRCLED SANS-SERIF DIGIT TWO

is that what you expected? this will work fine in the imminent release
of JadeTeX (don't get excited; what I have been working on is this
business of the unicode characters, not real functionality).

 > ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=4000].

thats bad. but I dont think the two are related at all.

Sebastian