Re: Entities in SGML to SGML

Subject: Re: Entities in SGML to SGML
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:30:37 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Jany Quintard wrote:

> The problem is that I don't know how to copy the list of entities from the
> DOCTYPE of document. This is most probably somewhere in the spec, but
> where ?

At least, the info is in the grove. Check out the govdt property of the
sgmldoc node (the grove root). The value of that property is a node with a
genents, containing the general entities. It should be possible to
generate what you want from that info, but I didn't say it is
easy. (Hint: You have to create the entities by hand with the
formatting-instruction ext. flow object.) I don't know how to separate the
entities of the internal DTD subset from the ones in the external
subset. You probably wanted only the former.

Hope this gives some help, at least.

Regards,
/Peter Nilsson

--