RE: calling external functions

Subject: RE: calling external functions
From: Pieter Rijken <pieter.rijken@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:21:05 +0100
Didier,

> Peter said:
> Have a look at Cost: http://www.flightlab.com/cost/
> Perhaps it does what you want.
>
> Didier reply:
> Thanks for the link Peter but I was asking a question about a possible
> construct. What is then your opinion on this type of construct?

I'm sorry I cannot find the message I was replying to :-(,
but the message contained the following construct:

<transformation-body language="python">
</transformation-body>

I didn't have a specific construct in mind but i thought, if one can
specify python scripts like
this then it is also possible to specify any scripting
language. :-)

Perhaps this is wishful thinking, since i've never used Cost
before, but it seemed like a usefull link. (I'm not sure
how to use this in the current version of jade.)

pieter

--
Pieter Rijken                          E-mail: pieter.rijken@xxxxxx

CMG Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.
Division Advanced Technology
Nieuwekade 1-19
P.O. Box 8038                 Phone: +31 30 2339300
3503 RA Utrecht               Fax:   +31 30 2339495
The Netherlands

DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from, nor
            does it represent an official position of, CMG
            Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.