Re: displaying dashes

Subject: Re: displaying dashes
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Jan 2000 16:56:04 -0500
Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I have incorporated a similar solution in the current development version
> of OpenJade (the change being that I keep track of the math nesting in
> the backend itself and only emit the ligature breaker (\/ instead of
> \mbox{}) only if not in math mode. This avoids jadetex changes).

FYI, I have back-ported the inMath and these changes to Jade itself
for the Debian package, jade 1.2.1-14.  I shall be uploading this
momentarily.

Anyone interested in the various Jade patches I've applied (which
includes back-porting SP 1.3.4 into the Jade tree) should see
<URL:http://packages.debian.org/jade/>, unstable version.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>