RE: Error in spec ?

Subject: RE: Error in spec ?
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:18:15 +0100 (CET)
Joel Katzav <JoelK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heared to say :

and Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> answered :

and Frank A. Christoph <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> added :
> FYI, I think I remember someone saying that _many_ of the function
> definitions in that part of the spec are wrong. (Haven't check, though.)

And now, little Brat <quintard.j@xxxxxxxxxx> is asking :
Would it not be nice to have a place somewhere to collect such
informations, something like :
http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/errata.html
for example, or the FAQ dsssl page ?

Jany