Adding paths to System Identifier

Subject: Adding paths to System Identifier
From: Peter Bennett <peter.bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:04:23 -0000
I have been using the following code to produce a hyperlink in my output
html file, and to create a new html file matching that hyperlink. This
new file contains the processed children of the section element.  The
hyperlink and the system-id both use the section attribute ID.

(element section
(make sequence
	(make element

		gi: "A"
		attributes: (list (list "href" (string-append
(inherited-attribute-string "id")".html")))
		(process-matching-children 'sectiontitle))

	(make entity

		system-id:  (string-append(attribute-string
"id")".html"))))

However, the problem I have, is I want to add a path to the system-id.
This is so that I can specify an output folder for the html file
produced.

I am unsure how to do this, I have tried a variety of combinations of
List, Literal, the most successful so far has been to include text
before the (attribute-string "id") as shown:

make entity

		system-id:
(string-append"someextratext"(attribute-string "id")".html"))))

However, the problem I get, is when I add backslashes for the path i.e.
make entity

		system-id:  (string-append"C:\units\"(attribute-string
"id")".html"))))

When I do this I get the following error:

C:\JADE\JADE.EXE:c:\units\hunch4.dsl:79:57:E: invalid number ".html"

Can someone please advise how to work round this

Thank you

Peter