Re: Problems with DocBook and jadetex

Subject: Re: Problems with DocBook and jadetex
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:01:50 -0500
/ "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| Jon Haugsand writes:
|  > 1. Jade generates the tex commands:
|  >       \def\Country%
|  >       {^@^@}
|  >    where ^@ actually is the ascii NULL byte. Jadetex doesn't like this and
|  >    complains.
|
| can you blame it? what sort of Country is a null byte???

The problem is that this derives from my assignment of #f to country:
on (make paragraph). Since #f is the default value for that characteristic,
I'm surprised it chokes on a literal #f, but ...

Anyway, my most recent stylesheet release works around this problem if
you specify that you're using the tex-backend.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | As a general rule, the most