layout-driven text

Subject: layout-driven text
From: Pieter Rijken <pieter.rijken@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:09:25 +0100
Hi,

I'm trying to generate line numbers in the margin. In James Clark's
homepage on Jade I did not find any extension or support for
section 12.5 of the DSSSL standard. Especially I'm interested
in the procedures (line-number ...) and (number-indirect-sosofo ...).

For this to work also the paragraph characteristic line-number:
has to be supported.

Currently, I'm not able to contact the source repository of OpenJade.
Is there any support for the procedures above in OpenJade and
the backends? Perhaps an extension exists for a certain backend
of which I'm not aware.

pieter

--
Pieter Rijken                          E-mail: pieter.rijken@xxxxxx

CMG Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.
Division Advanced Technology
Nieuwekade 1-19
P.O. Box 8038                 Phone: +31 30 2339300
3503 RA Utrecht               Fax:   +31 30 2339495
The Netherlands

DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from, nor
            does it represent an official position of, CMG
            Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.