RE: JADE Error Messages

Subject: RE: JADE Error Messages
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:56:52 -0800
Matthias asked if  an option to point to the relevant clauses of the DSSSL
spec for each OpenJade error would be helpful.  Yes, both for the specific
purpose I was asking about (which is to include error messages in the manual
for a system which uses (Open)Jade), and as a user.

Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Has anyone compiled the possible error messages from JADE?  Preferably
with
> attached explanations?
>
> I have not been able to find such a list in the documentation; the best I
> could do was to pull the *.msg files, which provide, between them, a
fairly
> long list of messages, albeit without explanation.

The next version of OpenJade will likely have an option to point you
to relevant clauses in DSSSL for each error. Maybe that would help you ?