Re: XML encoding from a DSSSL stylesheets?

Subject: Re: XML encoding from a DSSSL stylesheets?
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:40:06 +0100
On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 11:41:14PM +0100, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Thats right. OpenJade knows it by virtue of the following definition:

OK, here is the final code, which works on Jade 1.2:

(define (current-root)
    (node-property 'grove-root (current-node)))

(root
    (make simple-page-sequence
       (make paragraph
 	(literal
 	 (node-property
 	  'system-data
 	  (node-list-first
 	   (node-property
 	    'prolog
 	    (current-root))))))
       (process-children)))

but, you're right, I get the complete Processing Instruction and I
don't know enough about DSSSL to extract the relevant part.

So, I'll add one variable for he encoding and use the -V option of
Jade to allow the user to set it. It duplicates what's already in the
source file but it works.