Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJade 1.3 binaries for Windows NT/2000 available

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJade 1.3 binaries for Windows NT/2000 available
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:59:55 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Alexander Sieb wrote:

> Hi,
> you can download OpenJade binary installation for Windows NT/2000 from
>
>   http://www.sscd.de/openjade
> Notes:
> I compiled them on my machine last weekend using the sources from
> openjade.sourceforge.net, because I couldn't find any binaries on the net.
> I had to make some adjustments to the build process in order to get the
> sources compiled the right way. Think nobody has tested that before.
> A patch against the sources will also be available in the not so far future,
> I think.
>
> Any comments?
Nothing special. We just downloaded it (to have our win tools in phase
with the linux ones).
It works. We are just wondering why it was neede to reboot the station
(because it is windows, maybe ?)
Can you tell us if you .exe installs (dlls...) or modify any files
outside of the openjade directory ?

And anyway, many thanks.