Downloading archive

Subject: Downloading archive
From: G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:02:26 +0000
Hi there,

I live in a part of the world where I pay for phone calls so it is much more
convenient to download stuff and then look at it locally. I'm sure there is
a lot of wisdom in the archives and the sensible thing to do seems to be to
check these first before asking questions. In the brief look I had, it
seemed to be split into lots of small chunks and it would be a pain to
download each of these separately. Globs of 1-2Mb at a time would be the
most convenient. Hence my question:

	Is the archive available for download?

Not yet knowing accepted practice on this list, I offer thanks for any help
proferred in advance.

Barrie.