Where is multicol?

Subject: Where is multicol?
From: G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:46:14 +0000
Hi there,

I'm trying to use DocBook/Jade with a couple of columns of text in a page.
When processing gets as far as jadetex it complains that multicol is missing
and, indeed, the only files I have with multicol in the name are part of the
DocBook stylesheets tests.

One of the few places I can find reference to the package (on my Debian
Linux system) is in /usr/doc/texmf/latex/tools/readme.txt where it says:

	In particular, the multicol package is distributed under special
	terms that restrict commercial use, as explained in multicol.dtx.

My use is most definitely non-commercial so does anyone know where I can
find the multicol package, please? The only place I have looked is in
CTAN/macros/latex/packages/tools and it wasn't there.

Barrie.