Re: Binding offsets?

Subject: Re: Binding offsets?
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:23:27 -0400 (EST)
At 18 Mar 2000 20:40 +0000, G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > Essentially, I want to have values of left-margin and right-margin on odd
 > pages and swap these values for even numbered pages. Thus I am dealing with
 > dimensions rather than sosofos. At present, I cannot get past the `not a
 > sosofo' type of error I get from Jade so I'd be grateful for any help that
 > folk can give.

I fake this by using a Perl script to modify the RTF so Word uses
mirrored margins.  It wouldn't be my first choice for how to do it,
but it does work (so far).

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632