Re: Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?

Subject: Re: Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?
From: G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:52:46 +0000
Hi there,

Many thanks to Brandon for his reply. I now have the following in my
customization for dealing with titles and subtitles in articles:

(element article (make sequence (process-children)))
(element artheader (make sequence (process-children)))
(element (artheader title)
  (make paragraph
	 font-family-name: %title-font-family%
	 font-size: 20pt
	 font-weight: 'medium
	 font-posture: 'italic
		(process-children)))
(element (artheader subtitle)
  (make paragraph
	 font-family-name: "Helvetica"
	 font-size: 10pt
	 font-weight: 'medium
	 font-posture: 'upright
		(process-children)))

The stuff within each of the two (make paragraph ...) sequences is rubbish
but at least it is being obeyed. I can use the stuff in $component-title$
with a bit of common sense to get what is suitable.

This has taught me that I need to study the DocBook stylesheet information
much more in order to determine its structure.

Barrie.