Re: Docbook:<bridgehead> -> LaTeX \marginpar{}

Subject: Re: Docbook:<bridgehead> -> LaTeX \marginpar{}
From: Simon Dueckert +49 170 2118890 <dueckert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:38:28 +0200
Hi Brandon,

thanks for your answer. My problem is that I try to write my diploma
thesis right now and the only thing  want to do is to have some keywords
at the sidebar of my document. Unfortunatly I have no time to recompile
some sources or to write my own stylesheet customization. All I want is
a quick and dirty solution.

Can you perhaps give me a hint how I can do this?

thanks in advance
Simon