Re: Space preserving

Subject: Re: Space preserving
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:36:52 -0500
Quoting Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>:
> 2. Where are useful things such as "\no-break-space;" described ?
>   I found this by browsing the archive. It is not in my version of the
>   spec. I assume there must exist some "\line-end" or something like that.

   There isn't a document describing the character names in the
[Open]Jade distribution, I guess because there are so many of them.  I
recall at least one page that lists them, along with the glyphs that
they correspond to, but I don't have the address for it.
   If you just want to find a name, you can browse the charNames.h
file in the "style" directory of the source distribution.  This
defines a big array of names to (Unicode) character numbers.  The
names are all pretty verbose, so you should be able to search for
reasonable words and find what you're looking for.

-Brandon :)