per-page images in print documents

Subject: per-page images in print documents
From: Murray Stokely <murray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:53:02 -0700 (PDT)
  I never got any input on this.  All I want is a tall vertical image to be
displayed on the left side of every page of my document.  Is this
possible in any way with a simple-page-sequence, or anything other method
supported by OpenJade?  I can create a table and put the image in one
column but that only works for the first page; it will not work for
the other pages.  Is there any other way to accomplish this simple task?

	Thanks.

	- Murray