[OpenJade] Why did -wno-idref disappear?

Subject: [OpenJade] Why did -wno-idref disappear?
From: "T. Kurt Bond" <tkb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:11:09 -0400
Hello,

I noticed that in the current OpenSP beta snapshot and the current CVS
that onsgmls no longer supports the "-wno-idref" option.

Looking at OpenJade CVS reposity at sourceforge, I find that the code
to allow it to be set from command line disappears in the changes from
lib/ParserApp.cxx (which now in the attic since the OpenSP/OpenJade
split) version 1.3 to version 1.4, at the same time as a number of
other command line options were added (such as "type-valid", for
instance).

Was the deletion of "idref" an accident, or intentional?  If
intentional, could someone explain why?

(I actually had a small application that used that flag.)
--
T. Kurt Bond, tkb@xxxxxxxxxxx