Re: How to page-reference a node which is processed in a different MO DE

Subject: Re: How to page-reference a node which is processed in a different MO DE
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:57:03 -0500
Quoting Mok, CheeKong (C.) <cmok@xxxxxxxx>:
> dear all,
> how does one make a page reference to a node processed in a particular MODE
>
> this is my sgml file
> <doc>
> <item>One</item>
> <item>Two</item>
> </doc>
>
> i process "items" twice.
> the first time to output empty-sosofo's.
> the second time to produce paragraphs.
>
> i would like to page-reference the paragraphs created the second time.

   I suspect that (current-node-page-number-sosofo) is generating the
page number from the "primary flow object" of the node, which (as
defined in 12.4.2 of the standard) would be the one generated in the
initial mode, thus the empty-sosofo.  Try generating the empty-sosofo
inside a mode and the paragraph outside of any mode.

-Brandon :)