Re: Problem : search and sort

Subject: Re: Problem : search and sort
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:42:15 +0200 (CEST)
nOn Thu, 11 May 2000, Hans Eberle wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I hope anybody could help me.
> I have a sgml-tree....
>
> <DOC>
>  <MAIN>
>   <PH>
>    <WERK>
>     <ANZ>1</ANZ>
> .../...
>   </PH>
>  </MAIN>
> </DOC>
>
> I'm looking for a function in a kind of this
> (get-sort-subtree (current-node) "PH/WERK" "ANZ" "SONW/#ANKER")
.../...

Here is the beginning of an answer :

> - only the nodes under the current-node and PH/WERK
This can be achieved using
(select-elements (descendants (current-node)) '("PH" "WERK"))
which returns a node-list comprising elements in the subtree with WERK as
gi and whose parent's gi is PH.
See the specification
  10.2.5. SGML Property Operations

> - unique SONW ANKER
For this, I should compare each node in the the node list with the
following ones and copy it to a second list if there is no match. But
there may be other (and probably better) methods.

> - sort by ANZ
I don't know.

> This function should return thr follow nodelist :

> <WERK>
>  <ANZ>1</ANZ>
>  <SONW ANKER="LNK#21">
>   <BENENNUNG>blabla</BENENNUNG>