[OJ] stylesheet problem

Subject: [OJ] stylesheet problem
From: "Markus Hoenicka" <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 03:59:31 +0000
Hi,

I just upgraded my office box (WinNT4) from Jade 1.2.1 to OpenJade 1.3. I came across a problem with a custom DTD/stylesheet.

The following sequence in my stylesheet offends OpenJade, but is accepted by Jade. The actually offending lines are commented out by ";", after doing this OpenJade transforms the rest without complaining:

------------------------------
(element SOP
  (make simple-page-sequence
    page-width: sop-page-width
    page-height: sop-page-height
    left-margin: sop-left-margin
    right-margin: sop-right-margin
    top-margin: sop-top-margin
    bottom-margin: sop-bottom-margin
    header-margin: sop-header-margin
    footer-margin: sop-footer-margin
;    left-header: (make sequence (process-first-descendant 'INSTITUTE))
;    right-header: (make sequence (process-first-descendant 'DEPARTMENT))
    left-footer: (make sequence (with-mode footer-mode (process-first-descendant 'AUTHORINFO))
		       (literal ": ")
		       (with-mode footer-docinfo-filename (process-first-descendant 'DOCINFO))
		       (literal " (")
		       (with-mode footer-docinfo-version (process-first-descendant 'DOCINFO))
		       (literal ")"))
    right-footer: (page-number-sosofo)
    (process-children)))

------------------------------

OpenJade terminates with the following message:

openjade:/user/default/sgml/stylesheets/sop/sop.dsl:73:33:E: attempt to process
node in illegal context

This occurs with both the TeX backend and the RTF backend.

The document that I try to transform is valid according to onsgmls.
Were there any changes in OpenJade that broke the left-header/right-header stuff?

If you need more information about the DTD or the stylesheets or want a test case to reproduce the problem, please point your browser to:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/sopdtd.html
and follow the links to sop.zip/sop.tar.gz (stylesheets and DTD) in the Download section and SGML source in the Example section.

Thanks
Markus