Breaking a docbook into subdirectories?

Subject: Breaking a docbook into subdirectories?
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Jul 2000 02:21:18 -0400
This may be a docbook-specific thing, but perhaps not: I would like
to release individual chapters of my book as seperate web projects
and while I've learned to generate individual chapters, I wonder if
it is possible to modify the stylesheets to automate the process
and preserve xrefs.

Ideally, what I'd like is to have the HTML for each chapter generated
into its own subdirectory off the main directory for the book so
cross references and indexes throughout the book would need to
include this next-level of path information.  Is this easily doable?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc